How To Do The Candlestick Move While Swing Dancing

10:00 AM Jessica 0 Comments



If you can't see the video above click this LINK
We all need some fun in our lives after a stressful day at work.  So why not learn something new... Like swing dancing! This video doesn't teach you to dance exactly but it does show you step by step how to do an easy lift called the candlestick.  So sweet talk you hubbie, sybling, or friends to join you while you put your dancing shoes on.

I actually made this video for a school project so it is a little old but you get to see both me and my husband's great dance moves! (:

Did you have fun?  Did you learn the basic, advanced step or both?
I would love to hear from you, you can comment or email me at call.life.crazy@gmail.com

You follow me at Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and Bloglovin' so you won't miss my latest experiences, thoughts, and projects.

You can also subscribe to my page to get my latest posts straight to your email.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments: